26 September, 2008

What Happened to Mr. Prado





Can’t say much about what happened that night. It was my bad for not paying too much attention on the road, I suppose…( Shouldn’t say that )… “What!? Suppose?!” Sorry, I didn’t pay attention on the road that night.

Spent the whole day in the Uni and had only a large French Fries at McD drive-thru for dinner cum fast break. (don’t take this as my excuse)

I left the Uni after dismissed all my students at 10pm and drove back. Nothing much was in my mind except thinking of a good Jacuzzi session before bed and deep fried chicken from KFC. To some, it was’t just ‘nothing much in my mind’. I know…

As I was about to make my turn at the roundabout in Likas Bay, I knew that I just hit to something; funny I didn’t even know what it was until I saw a car which was badly damaged in front of me about 30 second after I heard the big bang. To my relief, he was not injured at all.

What else could I say to him, “ Sorry, it was my bad… I honestly didn’t see you…” ? Yes, that was what I said. I felt responsible for what had happened and did my obligation accordingly.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Am the 1st 2 write here! hehe,well kesian keta abg,mana keta yg satu lagi?.